Post by Enzeru on Oct 9, 2014 9:13:25 GMT -6
- Respect each other. If you have issues, take them off our forums or ask someone, privately, to mediate
- Trolling is to be kept light-hearted and non-malicious.
- Do not argue with staff. Problems with staff are to be pmed to the admin.
- Don't spam (Stupid, pointless, annoying, messages)
- Post things in the proper place to post them.
- The chat box is for fun please make sure it stays that way for everyone.
- Requests to edit typos, fix broken systems, and to have a different staff member assist you are to be sent in pm to the admin.
- We're rated PG-13, so no porn.
- More rules may be added as we see a need to. Just use your common sense and you can save us the trouble.
- If you wish for any creation to be unique only to your character please make a note of it in your creation template.
- Notice boards are for rp requests. Please keep these in character. To respond ooc, send a pm or go to cbox.
- Every character gets a new profile.
- One forum account per person.
- You must stick to the template or you will be automatically denied.
- OC sections may be omitted from the template for canon applications.
- You may have two characters from every world. They must not be characters that would normally be in contact with each other, with the exception of OCs. More may be allowed for active, outstanding, roleplayers.
- OCs will be judged more harshly. If a staff member feels you are being too much of a sue or too over powered they will make you change it. A few things that may or may not count against you are not limited to but include: being a relative of a canon, knowing a canon in your history, instant kill powers, unique powers used by canon characters, not having enemies, not having friends, being emo, being multiple races, traumatic pasts, being overly attractive, amnesia, ect.
- Profile updates will be done once a week, have them in by Sunday or you may be waiting another week before you get that update.
- For updates, include all new skills, equipment, and items that have been approved. If you are not approved by update time then they will have to wait a week.
- When it comes to creation templates, remember to remove the -symbols- and words inside them. Those are there to guide you and should not be in the completed creation.
In Character Rules
- Don't hijack threads! Ask to join via pm and make sure everyone gets a chance to post.
- If someone hasn't posted or let you know they will post later on, within three days, we encourage you to skip them.
- Don't change from the character in your profile. If you want to change your character, please put it in your update.
- Don't control other people's characters without permission (please add an ooc note at the top of your post).
- You might know what's happening, but your character may not.
- Not everyone will think your character is hot nor will they want to be your friend.
- You can roleplay other characters as long as no one has claimed them and you can keep them in character.
- Keep a count of your words, we will not award you anything without a final count.
- Interactions have to make sense. For example: Sauske and Naruto may have accidentally kissed in the anime, but that doesn't mean they're going to go off and make out now. Another Example: Auron wouldn't kill Yuna. Also: your OC wouldn't be dating Zoro without any lead up to it (and possibly blackmail).